sexta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2007

FIND THE BODY AND PROVE WE DID IT

Well i can say one thing:
A person that talks like this knows the police wont find the body.
I still belive one thing...if they did it,they had help,and local help.
And i say more....if was so....this murder was not an accident....needed to be well thinked.
Or instead was an accident and ,how they could had since 6PM till they gave the alarm time to make the body desapear?
And more...this case now meets threats,unknown ones-.
see what is in this blog:
http://gazetadigitalpraiadaluz.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-life-insurance.html

Thursday, 13 September 2007

My life insurance
Last night, some of my sources in UK told me to be careful. Others were more clear and advised me to ask for Police protection, because I'm dealing with “something very powerful” that “isn’t exactly happy” with the news I published in the last 24 hours, at Gazeta Digital. And I'm sure that they didn't mean the British government or the McCann couple. And those sources, believe me, they know what they are talking about.When I heard that, I remembered a comment from a British journalist who phoned us (me and my colleague Duarte Levy) asking if we had more details about a specific story we had published. After giving him some details more, we asked him if he was planning to write about it. “I will only mention this to my Editor”, he told us. “But first I have to check my life insurance.”It's now 07h24 am, September 13, 2007. More than two hours ago, I published this tittle: “Desperate attempt to stop a rising tide - Justine McGuinees and Angus McBride met yesterday with editors of six British daily newspapers”. I will publish, within one and a half hour, at 9.00 am, details about what was discussed in some of those meetings and will show the results, quite visible in today's editions of several British newspapers.I appreciate the concern of those sources, some of them my friends, also. I don't have a life insurance. And I am not planning to ask for Police protection. What God gives, God takes. When my time arrives, it's because He decided it's my time. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, because the Lord is my Shepherd.
My only life insurance are the readers of Gazeta Digital and the readers of SOS Madeleine. And for that “something very powerful” that seems to be so disturbed with the news that two freelance journalists published in the last hours, let me remember them a phrase my 85 years old father told me, many years ago (a popular saying in his small village) something that he heard when he was a small child: “Those who are dead of fear, are buried in s***.”Paulo Reis
Posted by Paulo Reis at 7:10:00 AM

FROM OO.OO AM 09/15 TILL OO.OOAM 09/16
ONLY A MADDIE'S PIC WILL BE SHOWN HERE
NO COMMENTS WILL BE MADE
ASK ALL BLOGGERS IN THE WORLD TO DO SO TOO

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

 

web hit counters
Gemstone Shopping