quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2007

Gazeta Digital



I found out this blog.
Gazeta Digital is one of many resources i use to post.
Don't know personally Paulo Reis,but since the begining i liked the way he posts.
I was a few moments ago reading some of his articles and this one made me think:
"I always allowed truth to kill a good story. I prefer to loose a big headline and watch, with some frustration, while other journalists have it, because they decided to take a bet with chances of wining or loosing at 50/50. Journalism is not a game. It’s something that has to do with people. That is our “raw material” and it must be handled carefully, like a craftsman working on a crystal glass. Public opinion has a short memory and an iron fist when it’s time to punish mistakes made by journalists. Ten or twenty years of good work can be destroyed by a single error.

I know that many of my regular readers are expecting fresh news, as I am already at Praia da Luz. I’m sorry, but you will have to wait. I don’t like gambling. "

Nenhum comentário:

 

web hit counters
Gemstone Shopping