quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2007

After all God is with boylovers

Took from a boyslove site:
"I began to see the purpose that I and so many other boylovers had in God's grand scheme for a better world.
I began to see that I am the intermediary support for the difficult teenage years. At a time when parents and authority figures can't seem to understand or relate to teenagers, I do. At a time when no one else can seem to love them for who they are, I can. At a time when teenagers feel completely isolated and abandoned in their transition, I am there to support them and help them succeed. At a time when the whole wold seems turned against them, I want nothing more than to be there FOR them. At a time when the world seems so overwhelming and complicated, I have the ability to make it simple and help them understand."

YEAH WE SEE THE POINT
GOD GAVE U THE MISSION TO HAVE SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS

Nenhum comentário:

 

web hit counters
Gemstone Shopping