terça-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2007

A boy love site






THIS IS THE MAIN PAGE

Why all this? Well...prepare yourself: I am a boylover. No, No, NO! That does not mean child molester.
It means that boys attract me. It means that, as a father loves a son, an uncle loves a nephew, I am inclined to love the boy.
Love, to me, is worthless unless the emotion is returned. If the boy dislikes me then, so far
as I'm concerned, there's an end to it, no matter how attractive I might find him.

If he does like me, then I will love him for it. My love is a natural emotion in that
I am incapable of hurting or harming someone who I love (or anyone else, come to that.),
whether that hurt should be realised by him now or in the future.

That is the difference between a boylover and a child molester. It is the difference between a
man and a monster, a man and a rapist. It is a world of difference.

So now you know, you will not find the things that appear on these pages surprising.
Keep the knowlege you have just gained in the forefront of your mind, for everything you
see here or are linked to from here is there in the knowlege that I cannot be tempted to harm a child.

I would love him too much.

And after u see lots of boy pics
DO THEIR PARENTS KNOW THEIR SONS ARE IN A BOYLOVERS SITE?

Nenhum comentário:

 

web hit counters
Gemstone Shopping