quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2007

Took from a site runned by a ped of 50 years old

Hey Mac, Glad to see ...........is still alive and well. Almost can't remember first time I came across this site. It needs to stay alive as many that I have sent here have found the help they need. As of this writing I have been a controled predator for 28 years. Difficult at times but worth every effort in the long run. Much better to stay the distant helper than the closer savage. I made many mistakes from my early years(11) to where I am now(58). Some of which is still painful(coming out in the 60's) but now I just direct the young to places available now which did not exsist in the earlier days. The bible tumpers and others who said that I choose to be what I am have no clue as to the turmoil it created in my life. The only time I can remember my feelings on hold was in the middle of the Veitnam conflict. Fighting for ones life has that effect I guess. JIm your rambling again, get to the reason you came, oops, please see if you can find someone to read between the lines to help sort out those who need help (and those who may be predators), and those who just need to talk. This was backlass from someone I asked to go to chat with others on this site. The bet is he will try again if he see's my message to you with my real e-mail. There it's done, go back in and chat steve. Thanks Jim.

THIS WAS TOOK FROM A PEDOPHILE SITE I FOUND YESTERDAY...THATS WHY WE NEED TO SEARCH AND DESTROY ALL WE CAN FIND

Nenhum comentário:

 

web hit counters
Gemstone Shopping